Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

My thoughts of switching schools

Pt England

So recently at the start of the year I attended a new school. From 2019 I always had a thought in my mind that I would like to move to another school. I told my parents the thought of moving schools, and they agreed. I told them I would like to go to Pt England. Pt England school was often a talked about school, Because of how great it was and how good the education was. I came from R.P.S, Witch stands for Ruapotaka Primary School. I left Ruapotaka  because, I wanted to play sports and try the learning out. I loved sports ever since I was young, and Pt England was a sporty school. I had a lot of family and friends there that I could hang out with. So as soon as I started, I went back home with some smiles and story's to tell mum and others. Thank you for your time if you read this. Ka Ki Te Ano


No comments:

Post a Comment